Applications open for state sponsorship with New South Wales
NSW are now accepting applications for NSW nomination for the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491).
Applications must be lodged by 5pm Friday, 26 June 2020.
Who can apply?
You can only apply for NSW nomination if you are eligible for this visa subclass AND:
- have an occupation on the NSW regional skilled occupation list (ACCOUNTANTS, IT PROFESSIONALS, ENGINEERS, TRADE OCCUPATIONS, CHILD CARE, NURSE, SOCIAL WORKERS ALL ON THE OCCUPATION LIST PLUS MANY MORE OCCUPATIONS), and;
- are currently living in a designated regional area of NSW.
Please call our office for any further information required.
𝐐𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 – 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏𝟗𝟎 & 𝟒𝟗𝟏
• BSMQ has applied for a small quota to commence state nomination in July 2020.
• They will receive their formal quota in Oct 2020 as a part of the commonwealth budget release.
• The 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟒𝟗𝟏 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟗𝟎 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 as compared to previous years.
• BSMQ will change their process for state nomination and 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬.
• If no quota is received by BSMQ for July 2020, they will open for state nomination in October 2020.
𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒕 (07) 3216 0052 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝑩 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔!
Follow us on facebook for updates https://www.facebook.com/aisimmigrationsolutionsbrisbane/
As of today, Victoria state sponsorship is closed. Applications received prior to 28th May 2020 will continue to be processed.
To read the official post from Victoria state, please see this link https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/news-events/news/2020/close-of-victorias-skilled-nominated-visa-subclass-190-and-491?fbclid=IwAR1y5m54pZYNeSSpsLjTkmGeHa4WV6r8-H0-Z1BromYf5-ZJA08VjVorLdg
Business Migration and Skilled Migration Australia (BSMQ) has opened to processing OFFSHORE Subclass 491 for Selected Medical Professionals.
Please refer to the BSMQ Website for list of occupation via this link https://migration.qld.gov.au/skilled-occupation-lists/
Please note that due to the closure of The Australian Border should you receive a offshore grant you will need to apply for a travel exemption however, your entry to Australia at this time cannot be guaranteed. For more details please see this link https://migration.qld.gov.au/
Updated on the 24th April 2020