We have received recent notification that the 3-year skill or work experience requirement for ENS/RSMS will come into effect in MARCH 2018 not JULY 2017.
WHAT CHANGES WILL BE HAPPENING IN JULY 2017?
- Applicants going through the Temporary Transitional Stream will be required to have “competent” English 6 (IELTS) or 50-57 (PTE). This remains the same for Direct Entry for ENS and RSMS.
- The Maximum age limit for direct entry visas is 45
- UPDATED Skilled occupation list
- All 457 Applicants aged 17 and over will require a Penal Clearance for countries in which they have lived in for a significant period.
- There will no longer be an exemption for skilled migrants with a salary higher than $96,400.
- Changes to Training Benchmarks (TO BE ANNOUNCED)
- Expanding Mandatory Skill Assessments